Ayrıntılı Görmek İçin [color=red]Üye Olunuz]

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Ayrıntılı Görmek İçin [color=red]Üye Olunuz]

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bağlı değilsiniz. Bağlanın ya da kayıt olun

Tuba Buyukustun Interview ....

Aşağa gitmek  Mesaj [1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası]

1Tuba Buyukustun Interview .... Empty Tuba Buyukustun Interview .... C.tesi 11 Nis. 2009 - 16:35

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Tuba Buyukustun Interview ....

translated by shayan

Part One

Berrin Yavuzlar
fotographer: Emre Ünal / Studio +
styling: Bahar Kongel

Interview with Tuba Büyüküstün

Wild Tuba!

I'm tired of inconstant relationships

I'm tired of the inconstancy of love

Tuba Büyüküstün about herself:
"Someone who is 26 years old and like acting. Just a human being.. The beautyful actress just want to do a job she loves and to have a man whome she can trust."

Tuba Büyüküstün is a difficult person.

She is modest and tries to be open but in spite of she is difficult. There are many things she hide and cant say. This is a little bit because of her nature and also because of the experiences she had since she is famous.

She always controls herself and it gets so extremely that it seems that she is thinking about the results of her actions every time.

I wanted to know how she is grown up and asked the for the profession of her parents, but she didn't say.

We are talking about love for example, how many person (men) one can love in one life. I asked her how many times she fall in love, but she is just silent.

Her press consultant jump in and said that if she answers this question, the media will use it and it will be misunderstood.

In the beginning she answers like: "It can be, I don't know, yes so it is, maybe, for sure, no" But after a while she begin to says longer sentences. "I think I'm a little bit ruthless against myself. I blame myself very much when there is a problem" she said with big eyes while she is eating the cake and waiting to be understood. "I didn't make any trouble to my mom when i was born", but she was born in the 80s when there was a curfew.

Her mother Handan tried to go to the hospital after midnight. Her childhood was very hard because she was the only child. Her parents worked and Tuba always stayed alone, she don't share her loneliness with anyone and because of this she hesitate to be open. Fortunately this is her developed kind. During her acting career it got better.

"In the past I remember of not talking to anybody, I didn't know, even if they were at the same age. You can describe it as a problem of trust. And I'm very shy. It influence my actions, too" she said.

Tuba attend high-school (main focus in maths and science). She wanted to be a genetic scientist, but one day she visited because of a friend a drawing course and suddenly she studied "stage and costume designing".

Her fathers hobby is drawing. His name is Serdar. There are few persons of the relatives of her father who draw or make music. Even if her parents are doubtful they support their daughter.

When she go to apply to an exam at Mimar Sinan university, she have a look at the drawing studios. In consequence of luck, there is a photo shoot at school. Someone accost: "Please wait a little". "Can we do a shoot of you, too" they asked. "i don't like being photographed" i said, but they convinced me. "They make my make-up quickly and made pictures of me six years ago" Tuba said.

She had an agency "Gaye Sökmen" had different catalogue shoots, played in commercials until Tomris Giritlioglu discover Tuba. This get the pint of inflexion. Without any education she played Zarife in Cagan Irmaks serie "Çemberimde Gül Oya". After this "Ihlamurlar Altinda" and "Asi". Tomris believed in me very much. "At that time I didn't comprehend it." She said when she is telling about her first acting trials.

"I need someone who is strong. Who knows what he wants and who believes in love and make me believe."

"Its not that you are a beautiful girl just big eyes.." I said. "There are a lot of girls who are more beautiful. There is no shortage of beautiful girls�. In Turkey and in the world.." she said.
Tuba Büyüküstün remember the days like a dream. " It's like it happened a long time ago or as if i see it in my dream."

MARIE CLAIRE: When did you recognize that you want to act?

TUBA BÜYÜKÜSTÜN: After i started acting i couldnt believe in my reactions in my normal life. I recognized that i always controlled myself. One moment I lost in thought , I see myself and look after my behavior and attitude. I started to do such experiences. It changed to a situation that i thought that i'm sad because i thought that i have to be sad, but originally I wasn't sad. Or that I was angry about something because it was teached me that i have to be angry, but in fact I wasn't angry.

M.C.: Did you begin to accuse yourself?

T.B.: Perhaps. After a while it was over. I lived in that way for one/one and a half year. You go home after a day of filming and you recognize that you are playing a scene again you had in your mind. You are thinking about how you could have do it better but its not necassary because its over.. its unnecassary. There Ii knew that acting is essential for my life.

M.C.: Wasn't you afraid when you entered a scene (different life), you didn' know?

T.B.: You know, i never think about that, never asked about that. In the beginning i din't want this but after a while i asked myself if its possible and decided in that situation that i want it.

I didnt query that. I never think about the scene. Anyway i didnt know that i will act for a long time. I swept away. I never said the sentence „ i want to be an actress“ and so i didnt fear. If it wouldnt happen it wouldnt happen (Olmazsa olmazdı.)

M.C.: What changed in this time?

T.B.: There were never an aprupt change. I didnt get famous in one moment. I just grow like everyone and unfortunately my pictures with bikini in the magazines. This is the only difference.

M.C.: Are there parts of being famous you don't like?

T.B.: I don't see it like being famous or not. Its not like that for me. As everyone can know, I'm just a human being who is 26 years old. The people dont understand this. This is my sole problem. They dont respect me because they looking at my like im a famous person. like I'm whatever, an object, a thing.

https://tubabuyukustun.1forum.biz

Sayfa başına dön  Mesaj [1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası]

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:
Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz